A Sad Wall


Walls
with apologies to Joyce Kilmer

I think that I shall never see
A wall as sad as this may be

A wall who once held beauty there
Is now but empty and threadbare

A wall whose purpose is sublime
And gives me jovial pastime

Upon whose surface stuff has lain
Been moved about and sewn in chains

Design walls can create a treasure
and call to me for my own pleasure

After months of working on a challenge quilt I have finished sewing it together! Yipee! Now all I need to do is quilt it and that may take a few more months. Once it is completed and the challenge is over I will post a picture, in the meantime it must remain a secret. Shhhh.
For now my design wall looks very dull and lonely. I may have to start a new project just to keep it happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds