A Bread Addition

The photo below is of the loaf of No Knead Bread I started last night. This photo shows it right out of the oven. Once I slice it I guarentee it won't last long!

I had planned on dumping the dough out of the pan and letting it rise at my Mother-in-Laws. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year and so we were heading to her house for dinner right after church. However my husband thought we would only be gone about two hours. I knew better, but dumped the dough anyway and left it to rise while we were gone. Four hours later we arrived home and I heated the oven. I was worried it would not work out after being left so long. I also worried about the bread turning out when I dumped the dough into the pan and it stuck to the towel and seemed to be a big mess, but nothing seems to phase this bread!

Look how pretty it came out:


And here is a photo of the Corning Ware I used to bake my bread in. My friends at church were wondering what I baked it in as I didn't do a very good job explaining. So here is the photo they requested. The bottom of the dish says it is 2.7 L, which is almost 3 quarts. The recipe suggests a much larger size pot and so I can only guess that the bread would be more squat in a large pot. And there's my poetry for the day!

I'm off to cut some bread!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds