Summer Fun

At the beginning of summer I posted about my goals for summer, and now summer is almost over and man what a summer it has been. Amazingly we've almost done everything on my list. I've blogged about a lot of those adventures along the way, but here are a few fun activities I missed blogging about.

We toured the Oquirrh Mountain Temple -

Visited with friends we knew while we lived in Jamaica -

Took my Mother-In-Law to Fisherman's Wharf -
This video clip of visiting the Sea Lions at Fisherman's Wharf makes me laugh.


Met my Sistah's new doggie, Wes -

And had some fun with Wrigley, Elliot, Wes and Dexter (not pictured)

Went to the Farmers Market on a chilly San Francisco Day -

Played in the ocean -Ate some funnel cake (excuse me while I wipe the drool off my computer) -
And rode some fun rides.

This picture is my absolute favorite of the summer: Bright colors, blue skies and happy children.

Comments

Jane Babcock said…
Love your pictures of having fun.
Dawn said…
Sad your summer is almost over, but what great memories and it must feel so good to cross off that list!! Fun photos, thanks for sharing.
Anneliese said…
Sounds like you've been having a ton of fun. I love all of the pictures, but I must admit that the last one of the girls is my favorite as well.
Nicole said…
Wow! I didn't realize that your summer has been so busy...and that you have had soooo much fun! I see you guys come and go but I didn't know that you have been living it up! I love that last picture, it looks like it should go on the cover of a magazine.
Nicole said…
Wow! I didn't know that you have been having such a fun summer. I see you come and go but I had no idea that you have been living it up! I love that last picture, it looks like it belongs on the cover of a magazine.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds