Postcards

I recently learned how to make a perfect circle design on my sewing machine - no software, special feet or  assembly required.  I had so much fun with this new technique that I just couldn't stop.  I ended up making theses 8 mini-quilts, which are actually. . .


postcards!

Now the question is. . .where do I send them?
If you would like to give one of these quilted postcards a place to live please leave a note in the comment section and then send me your mailing address by email: something_clever(at)msn(dot)com.  If I have more than 8 people respond I'll have a drawing - or maybe it will be a good excuse to just make more postcards. . .

Comments

Dawn said…
Cute, I want one.
Dawn said…
I want one!
Helen said…
I would love one!
Helen
Helen said…
How do you do that?
Helen
Anonymous said…
I'd like one but I'd really like to know your technique secrets. I found you through the Brown Paper Packages quilt contest page. Good luck--can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds