Color?

I bought a cute ready to dye handwoven cotton shawl while I was at Dharma Trading this summer.  I almost left without it but decided that I would regret not buying it because it was only $6.99 and I have been wanting a shawl each time I go out somewhere nice.
There isn't a photo of the shawl online just the scarf and a photo of the weave.
The shawl is much larger.
noimage
I'll have to pull it out and photograph it later.

The real problem right now is - what color should I dye it?  And should I try to dye it a solid or batik it?  I'm not sure what I am brave enough to try yet.   But I keep thinking I can't ruin it too badly because there is always the choice of over-dying it black!

Comments

Jane Babcock said…
My personal policy is that whatever you choose should look good with at least three different outfits you already have.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day