Friends

I think this post is long enough to make up for yesterday when I forgot to post.
My friend, who happens to be my neighbor, just called and during the conversation she said that she never sees me anymore.  It's true - I'm a homebody.  I prefer staying at home these days.  But once in a while I literally drag myself out of the house and go somewhere fun like to last night's quilt meeting.  My face hurt from smiling so much.  I guess those are just another of the muscles I don't exercise enough. 
The meeting reminded me that I am truly grateful for my friends and the times I get to spend with them.  I'm also grateful the Internet has allowed me to keep in touch with them in ways I wouldn't get to otherwise.  I've stolen a few photos from the Internet so that I can share a few of the wonderful people I know and love. (These are in no particular order other than by groups and the photos are certainly not all inclusive because there were some people I just couldn't find photos of.)

The friend I've had since grade school:
 The friend I've had since middle school:
The friends I've had since high school:

The friend I've had since college:

Friends I met in Jamaica (I married one of them):
Friends I met while living in Student Housing:

Friends I've met at church in our current neighborhood (and the children of those friends who have also befriended me)



The friends I've met through my quilt guild:

The friends I've made at work:

My best friend, aka my husband, and friends who are also my neighbors and as close as family:
And my other best friend,aka my sister, and her friends that she has allowed me to share:
And then of course there are the other family members that I consider my friends, but that is a post for another day.  I am blessed.

Comments

Jane Babcock said…
I am grateful for your friendliness.
Jennilyn said…
Wow! I love your friend pictures! (Is that JN with married daughter???) THANKS for being my friend!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds