No Knead Swedish Cardamom Braid

My friend, Juliette, made this wonderful bread and let me have a taste.


It was so delicious I had to make it for my family.

I didn't have the Sugar Crystals the recipe called for to be sprinkled on the top and I found that they do indeed add to the slight sweet flavor of the bread.  Despite the missing sugar crystals the texture was soft and beautiful like the other No Kneads I've made and the fragrance of the Cardamom was so Christmasy.  Apparently Ikea sells the sugar crystals so I will have to pick some up the next time I drive south and make this again.

Comments

Jane Babcock said…
The recipe sounds incredibly healthy and handy. I don't know if I could find the ingredients here.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day