Swedish Cardamom Bread

I finally got around to making up another batch of the No Knead Swedish Cardamom Bread from the Vegetarian Times website.  In fact I made two batches and then instead of cutting the batch into two loaves  I made four loaves.  That's right, I made EIGHT loaves of Cardamom bread today and this is all that's left! 
The bread was delicious and the demerara sugar makes a big difference (didn't use it last time). 
Oh, by the way, we didn't eat the other 7 loaves.  We shared them with our neighbors and family.  I don't know why I put off making the bread for so long.  It really is easy to make.  The hardest part was grinding the cardamom and once I handed that job over to my strong husband it really wasn't hard at all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!