I've spent most of the day trying out an idea I had for a class teaching proposal.
Reverse Machine Applique using freezer paper.
I really like how the block turned out but. . .
. . . I don't like what I put together with the blocks.
While I was throwing it together it was "okay" but after taking photos I see that the plaids not matching up looks really bad. I wanted to put a blue border after the red but I didn't have enough of any fabric to make it happen and now I hate all the green.
The great thing about this project is that I have learned that the seam ripper is my friend and our friendship is about to get stronger.
I'll post more after some rippin' and shoppin'.