Join Me

I have started a new blog today in which I will post one photo everyday from my walk.  I don't like to walk just to walk.  I'm strange that way.  But if I have a purpose I don't mind walking.  Thanks to my friend, Sylvia, I have found a purpose.  I will walk to find something inspirational and then photograph and post that photo each day.  If you'd like to check out some inspirational photos from my walks, or just see if I am really walking and posting every day please feel free to stop by "Something About A Walk."  The more people checking up on me the better!

Comments

Sylvia said…
Just blame me for everything. BTW, The photo blog you need to fix the comment thingie, it took me 3 tries to get my comment posted.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds