Book Making

Are you still making stuff?!?
Oops, me too!  But I'm making more than just the usual stuff I love making.  It's time to take a few minutes and pull together all my best photos from 2012 to make a book with Blurb.  
I get so wrapped up in the book making because it so easy.  I just figured out I can also make a planner for 2013 full of my favorite photos.  So many possibilities! 

I have so many fun and crazy pictures to choose from.  This might take a minute or two.  If you need more ideas and inspiration go to: Blurb.com or Blurb.ca.  AND from now through 1/7 you can save 15% on your entire book order with the special code BOOKS15OFF.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! Your models look absolutely gorgeous...the neck ribbon and the eye glasses are just enough to make them so cute and adorable.

Merry Christmas and Happy New New. May the coming year bless you and your fmaily with everything that your hearts desire.

Usha
usharaneem@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day