2013 Goals

I've chosen the word FOCUS as my word to concentrate on this year.  I feel like I'm a bit A.D.D. sometimes and I need to actually focus on some real goals instead of flying from one project to another. Some of the goals I would like to accomplish this year are:

1) Finish The Sketchbook Project - I'm not sure if this will happen before next weeks deadline but I thought I better list it anyway.

2) Quotable Art Journal Challenge - Must be mailed this week!

3) Finish quilting baby quilt and lap quilt.  These are gifts that have already been given but aren't finished.  If that makes any sense.

4) Enter some big girl shows - a few ideas of show's I'd like to enter:

5) Participate in some fund raisers:
6) Work on more magazine articles and art for publication.

7) Teach more - I have classes schedules to teach in March and May so far.

8) And when I'm not doing any of that other stuff I want to write more patterns for my Craftsy and Etsy stores.

When it's all put in one place I think I'm going to go a little crazy but broken down and completed step by step I think I will be okay!  What are your goals this year?


Comments

I like seeing your goals.
You can do it!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day