Love Birds Journal

I finally figured out how to use my Silhouette Portrait yesterday.  It's really not that hard to use - WHEN you follow instructions!  I finally took the time to watch a few very short videos and discovered my mistake - TAKE THE PAPER OFF THE BACK OF THE FUSIBLE BEFORE running it through the cutter.  A simple task really and one that make a very big difference.
The fabric cut perfectly, even the smallest of pieces.
And so after some playing around with the computer program I designed this lovely little journal cover.
Two little love birds snuggling on top of a heart and stating the obvious.
It's now on sale in my Etsy shop.

Comments

Judy Ferguson said…
Thanks for leaving a comment on my Dewey portrait. Looks like you have an appreciation for birds too.
Anneliese said…
Very cute! I love the swirls in the heart. BTW how's your Etsy shop working out? You can email me back about this if you don't want to leave it in the comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds