Making Something!

I didn't realize how much I had missed creating these past few weeks.  I've tried to fit something, anything, in but with the holidays and then moving my studio it just wasn't happening.  I had a special order come in for produce bags and while creating produce bags has become a bit routine for me, this commission gave me just the right motivation to get my studio in order and SEW!
Six of these bags will be making their way to Rhode Island tomorrow, along with two rice bags. . .
. . . but four of them will be staying with me for just a little longer.

Who knows where their final home will be.
Whew - now to finish up my other projects!

Comments

Sylvia said…
I love the colors you used for these bags! I love the bags you made for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!