Sunday Inspiration

I have two exchange students from Germany staying with my family for two weeks so we took advantage and headed down to Moab for the weekend.  I have really enjoyed seeing the park again through their eyes.  Here are just a few photos of the beauty to inspire you this lovely Sunday:





The hike to Delicate Arch is very difficult, especially when you are overweight and out of shape, but I'm glad to say I'm lighter than I was 6 months ago and in better shape, making this trek possible!
It was a great accomplishment!

Comments

Sylvia said…
Lovely photographs! It is a beautiful place.
Susie Monday said…
What a treat to see these stunning landscapes through your eyes and experiences
Lynda said…
Beautiful! We didn't make it there on our trip out west but definitely on our list to see.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!