Free Classes?!?

My sewing machine has been giving me fits again and I really just haven't had the time to run it in to the shop to have it looked at.  I couldn't get it to work at all before my trip but it magically started working again for my daughter while I was gone.  I think she has a magic touch!  In any case, until I can get it into the shop I have downloaded this FREE class from Craftsy.
  
Sewing Machine 911: Give your sewing machine some TLC with the help of this free course. Learn to clean and maintain your sewing machine with tips and tricks taught in this class.

I think it will help me work things out until I can take it into the shop.

While I was there I found another fun class to download for FREE.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE FREE?
Who doesn't, right?!?

This class is about making Creative Quilt Backs.

Creative Quilt Backs: Make the back of your quilt just as interesting as the front! Oh, Fransson! blog author Elizabeth Hartman walks you through everything you need to know to make beautiful quilt backs.

Elizabeth really makes some wonderful projects and so I'm certain there are lots of great tips in her free class.  I'm looking forward to seeing what I learn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day