More Doodle Coloring

I played around a bit more with color, gradient and texture in the zen doodle from my last post.

 Here's the before texture photo:
 The color and lines makes this one feel more masculine to me.
My friend, Anneliese, suggested turquoise with red so I drew a new piece and started on the turquoise.  I then decided that I didn't like the dots and lines in the flowers so I removed them all with photoshop and then. . .
. . . somehow ended up adding yellow instead of red!
 Next time I will play with the red!
Anyone have another color combination they think I should try?

Comments

Anneliese said…
Love the pink and turquoise gradients with the texture! It looks amazing! I like the turquoise and yellow too. Don't you just love playing around with stuff in Photoshop?

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!