Another Early Project

When I pulled out the Cookie Monster quilt for my blog hop post, I pulled out another early baby quilt to photograph and thought I would share it today.
When I became pregnant for the first time ultrasounds were not done.  I had no idea if I would be having a boy or a girl.  I decided to decorate the nursery in a nice gender neutral yellow (surprisingly his favorite color 26 years later is yellow!).
I decided to hand quilt hearts across the quilt with yarn.
 The quilt has been well loved by four children.  
The flannel on the back has not held up as well as the rest of the fabric.
Maybe someday I will repair it when I have grandchildren.
Do you still have an early quilt project you love?

Comments

Regina B Dunn said…
I love the colors in the quilt. I can see why the quilt is special to you. It is lovely.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day