Blogger's Quilt Festival

Now that "Lost in Translation" is finished 
I thought I would enter her in her first show:

"Lost In Translation"
was made using my sun painted fabrics, 
free-form piecing and a faced binding.
The wonky shapes and edges tell the story of how easy it is to get just a little off track in our day to day lives, but pull it all together and still end up with something of beauty.

Jump on over to the Blogger's Quilt Festival to see all the other entries and vote for your favorite in each category!

Comments

Love your colors and improve piecing!!!
Judy Ferguson said…
This is becoming one of my favorite types of art. Love the color choices.
CitricSugar said…
My two favourite colours and improv piecing - I'm absolutely in love with it!
Charlotte said…
wow! I love the colour combo and the improv! Really beautiful :-)
Karen said…
Fantastic quilt. Great design and wonderful colours.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!