Winners!!! & MORE!

I forgot to draw winners earlier in the week! 
 I don't know where my head has been. 
 Please forgive my absentmindedness!  
I asked my girls to draw some random winners for me and here they are:


 Katherine McNeese
Susan - Susan Parker jdprkr@pacbell.net
Sandy - Sandy in the UK

Congratulations winners!
I have sent out emails and hope to get some addresses so that I can mail out these beautiful pieces before I chop them up for myself.

Thanks to everyone for entering!  
I love sharing my joy!

BUT WAIT!  

Don't go away sad, 
I just thought of something I can give everyone 
to celebrate my Blogiversary!

For the next week you can download my 
Garland pattern over at Craftsy for FREE!
Enjoy!

Comments

Jeannie said…
Congratulations to all the lucky winners!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day