Discovering Gifts

I know it's just a week until Christmas and I am STILL getting my Christmas gifts together.
I found a cool website called IfOnly that offers some pretty awesome gifts for the person in your life that doesn't want more "stuff."  How about an experience of a lifetime?  AND each experience benefits a charity too!  Win, win!  For example:

How about a BBQ in Joe Montana's backyard?!?  And yes, Joe will be there!

A personalized video call with a favorite athlete.

A private round of golf with a favorite famous golfer.

A concert meet & greet with a favorite entertainer.

And among the awesome "stuff" they have are things like signed guitar picks and signed guitars as well as signed and worn athletic gear.  Stuff that will be treasured for many many years.  I'm still searching through to see if I can find something awesome for a special someone in my life.  See if you can find something for your someone special by clicking any of the links in this post and let me know what you find!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds