Entering & Enjoying

I've been working but from the looks of my blog it seems more like I've been hiding!  I'm here, working hard on some new pieces for shows and working on submissions for other shows.  My word for the year is ENTER.  I may have written a little about it in the past.  I want to really concentrate on entering my work into some quilt shows this year.  However after zentangling my planner cover I thought that along with the word Enter I should also adopt the phrase Enjoy Every Moment.  So here I am entering and enjoying the year.  Here is a sneak peek at a piece I've been doing:


I'd share another sneak peek but I can't find my camera card!!!

I've also opened a shop on Spoonflower.  The fabric isn't for sale quite yet but it will be soon!  The fabrics are based upon my hand dyes and my free form piecing.  I'll let you know when you can buy some.  In the meanwhile go over to Spoonflower and order yourself a free swatch TODAY!  The deal is only good until noon tomorrow EST.
Here is the fabric I ordered for my free swatch:
blue_purple_green_close_up
This fabric will be available for purchase at Spoonflower soon!

Comments

Jennilyn said…
I have been looking at wallpaper ($300 a roll, so JUST looking) of digitized kaleidoscope-looking repeats that remind me of this fabric. Beautiful. Drool-worthy. I would love this big on a hallway wall. Better than tie-dye.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!