FYI

I've found an affiliate program that gives great deals to blog readers.  I've shared some of these deals when I've felt they were appropriate for my readership, however there have been A LOT of other great deals that I haven't shared here because I don't like bombarding people with ads.  We get enough of that in our lives.  However some of these deals are just so fantastic I want people to know about them and so I have started a new blog just for these great deals.  You can find it here:  somekindofdeal.blogspot.com

Hop on over to the blog and subscribe if you would like to receive updates of the deals I find.  I do receive a very small compensation for my posts and sometimes a commission if you purchase things.  It's another way for me to support my arting habit. ;)  And if you aren't interested - that's great too!
Now, let's get back to ARTING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day