Wedding Aprons

A young friend is getting married in May and I decided to make her and her fiancé some coordinating aprons as a shower gift.  Their kitchen colors are black, white and red.  I had the fun Alexander Henry Cog Wheel dot in my stash and so I ran down to my local quilt shop and found some Riley Blake polka dot and Shades of Black stripe by Me and My Sister for Moda as coordinates.  I LOVE the black and grey stripe! 

Don't they look so cute!?!
I think maybe I should have made his bow tie a little bigger.  
He's a bigger boy than I remembered!
What is your favorite gift to give newlyweds?

Comments

Sylvia said…
shoulda left off the bowtie, he is already wearing at tie! That is double dipping! ;)
Melly Testa said…
Your aprons are fantastic. Great gift.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day