Utah Quilt Guild Quiltfest

Just a little glimpse at the fun I had during this year's Quiltfest in Utah.
Display for my class - Beginning Surface Design: Monoprinting & Stamping
The opening social
My friend Sandy.  She was very interested in her food!
My quilt, Muses, in the quilt show.
Sylvia's quilt.
My quilt, Green Valleys.


A few of the youth quilts.
They did a great job!
Bev's Kaffe Quilt
Nancy's quilt
Ruth's lovely quilt won a ribbon!

The smorgasbord dinner we had in our room the first night.
I met up with my friends, Danelle, Chris and Penny.
It was so nice to meet them in person finally!

My students were fabulous.
I hope they had as much fun as I did!
Sylvia's class.
I love all the beautiful color ways!

It is always nice to spend time with friends!

Comments

Sylvia said…
Great job in capturing quilt fest!

Popular Posts