Utah Quilt Guild Quiltfest

Just a little glimpse at the fun I had during this year's Quiltfest in Utah.
Display for my class - Beginning Surface Design: Monoprinting & Stamping
The opening social
My friend Sandy.  She was very interested in her food!
My quilt, Muses, in the quilt show.
Sylvia's quilt.
My quilt, Green Valleys.


A few of the youth quilts.
They did a great job!
Bev's Kaffe Quilt
Nancy's quilt
Ruth's lovely quilt won a ribbon!

The smorgasbord dinner we had in our room the first night.
I met up with my friends, Danelle, Chris and Penny.
It was so nice to meet them in person finally!

My students were fabulous.
I hope they had as much fun as I did!
Sylvia's class.
I love all the beautiful color ways!

It is always nice to spend time with friends!

Comments

Sylvia said…
Great job in capturing quilt fest!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day