Prayer Flags at the Utah Arts Festival

I had the privilege of teaching a group of ladies how to make Prayer Flags recently.  They signed up for the class with only a description of the class and not knowing what the flags would look like.
I call that faith.

They all made fantastic flags!
The classroom was the Special Collections Room at the Salt Lake Public Library.
I was surprised to find out how many of the students were from out of town!  One was from Florida, another divided her time between Florida and California, and two live in Ogden, an hour from Salt Lake.  



Becky

Dawn
Cathy
Jean
Alison
Mitzi

Marie

Bri
Thank you ladies for making this a great class!

Comments

Ms. said…
This is wonderful....
Lynda said…
Lisa, Looked like a great class. What beautiful flags!!
Jennilyn said…
I would be a better fiber artist if I could take all of your classes!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day