Odd shapes

Whenever I visit Phoenix I feel a strong desire to visit two stores: Portillo's and Jerry's Artarama.  This past visit was not an exception, and as always I left both places of business very satisfied.  One of the items I purchased at Jerry's Artarama was a small French Curve:


I haven't a clue how to properly use a French Curve, but lately I have felt the desire to have one, so I bought one. It was less than $3 and it makes me happy.  I decided to try it out in a stamp design and after some playing around came up with this:


An odd shape.  Kind of looks like a fancy X??? It was late when I finished this and so I decided to call it my stamp for Day 26.  The next day I started drawing out some possibilities to take the stamp a bit further:


And after an hour of slow carving I had my completed stamp:


Am I the only one who see's the number 96?  
Very odd stamp.  
Not my favorite.  
Oh well, on to the next one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds