Why not?!

I thought I would create some flowers I could stamp on top of the polka dots from Day 8.


I like the flowers but I was having a hard time getting just the right shade of polka dot to put them on top of.
This one was too dark. . . .



This one was too light . . . .


Although now that I have had a few days, maybe it wasn't so bad.  But this problem led me to think out side the box - or actually outside the polka dot!  I suddenly realized I could stamp the flowers in different colors and end up with a fun page of flowers.



I also realized I could off set the flowers with the polka dots.


And while I was at it - why not stamp all three stamps on one page!



I mean, why not?!

Comments

Lynda said…
Love your little flowers!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!