To Dye or Not to Dye

For a period of a little over 10 years I was a red head.  Not bright red but more of a strawberry dark blonde/light brunette.  The color worked well for me, so much so that when I decided to stop dying my hair and go back to my natural "dish water blonde" (as my Mom called it) people asked me "What happened to your red hair?"  I would laugh and tell them I stop dying my hair and they were always surprised.  Either that or they were all good actors.

I was going to write a big long explaination about my latest ideas on hair dying but decided it's boring.  Suffice it to say I took the plunge again but with a different dye that is not permanant therefore it will wash out if I hate it!

Not a big change but a change none the less. . . actually it looks like a bigger change than I realized in these photos. . .

My daughter says I look younger. . .hmmmm a few years younger might not hurt.

Comments

Jennilyn said…
I read your blog title and immediately thought you were talking about fabric! The red looks wonderful on you! Too fun! I think I would make it permanent.
Jane Babcock said…
I should have looked at your hair more intently on Sunday. I don't remember sensing big change, so if it's still there it looks natural.
Joyce Rachum said…
Love it! Did you have it done or do it yourself? I'm leaning towards going a bit red. Joyce

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds