I've spent most of the day trying out an idea I had for a class teaching proposal. Reverse Machine Applique using freezer paper. I really like how the block turned out but. . . . . . I don't like what I put together with the blocks. While I was throwing it together it was "okay" but after taking photos I see that the plaids not matching up looks really bad. I wanted to put a blue border after the red but I didn't have enough of any fabric to make it happen and now I hate all the green. The great thing about this project is that I have learned that the seam ripper is my friend and our friendship is about to get stronger. I'll post more after some rippin' and shoppin'.