I Heart You

I participated in a make-along webinar with Cloth Paper Scissors on Valentines Day and made this beautiful heart in just half an hour.
It shouldn't have taken that long but I started out without all my supplies together!  It was so easy to make and looks beautiful too which is an extra bonus.  If you check Cloth Paper Scissor's Facebook page you can see all the beautiful variations people made during the make-along.  I followed the directions almost to a T and therefore mine looks a lot like their sample.  Some people are much more creative than I am. ;)  If you missed out on the webinar and would like to make one for yourself, click here for the instructions!

I'm linking up to Nina-Marie's Off the Wall Fridays.  Hop on over and see all the lovely things people are doing these days!

Comments

These would make great Christmas ornaments.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds