Score!

It's back to school time!
I LOVE back to school time!!
What I really LOVE are the back to school supply sales!!!
I went shopping today to grab some deals and while looking for something else I came across these erasers.  
They are 4 1/8" long x 1 1/2" wide by 5/8" high.  BIG Oops erasers.  
I like erasers.
I REALLY like erasers.
They make good stamps and the fact that these big ones were on clearance made them more attractive.  I bought two and brought them home to make sure they would carve up okay.
One slice and I could tell they would be great so. . .
. . .I rushed back to the store and bought them ALL!
There were only 12 more but
I don't feel like I made ANY mistakes in this deal!
I'm looking forward to carving them up when the kids head back to school next week!

Comments

Hi Lisa. Can you tell me where you found the Oops erasers and what they cost? I'd like to see if I can get some too. Thanks.
Anonymous said…
Oh, Lisa! You don't know how excited I get. And literally, stopping to inventory my supplies is the ONLY thing that stops me in the slightest. But yesterday, I went and I got to buy Laylabug crayons, and markers and ... oh!
Jeannie said…
Score! I am with you on back to school supplies. I look forward to it every year. I swear they pump in "new crayon" smell into that aisle, just to tempt me.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day