Modern Conveniences

It's really hard to say which modern convenience in my life
I am the most grateful for. 
This one is very helpful especially when the sun goes down.
This one just make life a little easier.
 
This one keeps my ice cream delicious
while this one helps me get to the fabric store.
I've lived without these next two before and
could manage life without them again
but I just love living with them.

 But when it all comes down to it I would have to say that these are the two modern conveniences I am grateful for on a daily basis.

Comments

Jane Babcock said…
My list would include clean running water and electricity. Electricity is the big one that makes all things possible.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds