Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Success for Melly!

My friend Melanie Testa has been creating beautiful fabrics for years.  She has written several books and magazine article, and was featured on Quilting Arts TV.  I have learned so much from Melly over the years and I am so happy for her!  Melly has designed a new line of fabric for Windham Fabrics called: "Meadowlark Market"!  Her fabric will debut at Spring Market and hopefully be in a store near you very soon!  I can't wait to see it all in person!  If you are going to Spring Market be sure to stop by Melly's booth at Windham and tell her I said "Hello!"

Here are a few spots to hear more about Melly and her fabrics:

Melly's video on youtube,
Windham Fabric's blog
Windham Fabric's website

1 comment:

Carol said...

Yeah! I always love to hear success stories! Keep on creating!