Getting Ready

I'm getting ready for my sister to fly in tonight to visit me for the weekend.  I'm so excited.  And at the same time I am getting ready to teach next week at the Utah Quilt Guild Quilt Fest.
Why does it seem that getting ready to teach 3 half day classes is just as intense as getting ready to teach 3 all day classes?  
"I know! I know! Pick me, pick me!"
It's because I still have to schlep the same amount of stuff!
I've been making lists in my head for weeks and I finally started getting them on paper last night.  I'm thinking I need to buy some serious containers to pack all my supplies.
Look how pretty:
I could really arrive to class in style.
I'd be the cool teacher with all the awesome supplies contained in beautiful boxes.
Why isn't there a Container Store in Utah?

I guess I'll need to think practical:
But if I am really thinking practical I will need to keep within my budget:
So whatever it takes, I'm getting ready and gettin' there.
Hope to see you there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds