Over Dyeing

No the title doesn't refer to me being tired of dyeing fabrics.  I don't think I've done enough dyeing for that to happen yet.  It refers to these blocks here:
At a Quilters Holladay meeting someone gave me these lovely hand appliquéd blocks and wondered if I would like to try spicing them up a little.  They sat in a bag for a while and were finally pulled out during the last snow storm, along with some dyes I mixed last fall.  The dyes have been in the refrigerator but I still wondered if they had any oomph left in them.
Apparently they did!
I'm thinking about over dyeing these blocks again.
Any color suggestions?

Comments

Sylvia said…
purple. these are Kim's blocks, right?

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds