Quotes Illustrated

My copy of Quotes Illustrated arrived today!
http://www.amazon.com/Quotes-Illustrated-works-inspired-words/dp/0615918557/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387698494&sr=8-1&keywords=quotes+illustrated+lesley+riley

I've been impatiently waiting as many people reported that their copies had arrived from one coast to the other and so I was thrilled when mine arrived today.
Even more so when I looked in and saw that Lesley Riley had autographed the book as well.
What a treasure and collectors item!
Here is the page with my artwork.
*happy dance*
Thanks Lesley for letting me be a part of this beautiful book!
There are so many beautiful pieces of art work by wonderful artists and great quotes that Lesley has collected through the years.  You can buy your copy on Amazon.  The price keeps bobbing around as it becomes more and more popular and is currently about $16.  Last I checked it was #5 on the best seller list under the "Quotes" category!  Woohoo Lesley!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day