#28patterns

 I am participating in the 28 Patterns challenge issued by Balzer Designs.  

 A new pattern everyday and I've been posting them on Instagram (Somethinglisa) and my Facebook page.  If you haven't seen the patterns people are posting you should search #28patterns in whatever social media you follow.  Here are my first 9 patterns:
The first 6 days were patterns I drew with Sharpie markers, except for day 3.  Day 3 (the penguins and whales) started as a drawing and then was enhanced in photoshop.  Days 6 - 9 have all been created with my hand carved stamps.  I created the fish and butterfly last summer and the jellyfish was made today.


I am really enjoying the patterns I've made with the stamps.
The question now is, which stamp do I use next?
Or do I create something new?

Comments

Lynda said…
Great results! I vote you create something new! :-)
Thread Born said…
I LOVE working with stamps and the Speedy Carve is just the best! Really love what you've done so far.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day