Fabric, Dyes and Books, OH MY!

I've received some exciting mail over the past few weeks.
First up 100 meters of 419 PFD from Test Fabrics.
Only 75 meters of it is mine, but still fun to think of all the dyeing I can do with this.

And. . . if you give a dyer some fabric, she needs more dyes!
And why not a few totes to dye and print as well.


I dyed a few bags to show the Weaver's Guild what I will be teaching them at their June meeting. 
I'll post photos of these finished products once I get them back.


I finally order Spoonflower's handbook.
I am still devouring the words.  
Lots of good information to help me create better digital fabrics.



And last, but certainly not least, I finally got my copy of Lynn Krawczyk's new book!!!!
I pre-ordered it back in November!
I hate waiting!


 But it was worth the wait. So pretty, and lots of good information and projects.  
I'll be doing a more thorough review in a few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds