London

*I am attempting to catch up on my blog this month by posting everyday.
 I will be back dating the posts, but they will be done at least once a day through the month of December. 

Took a great trip to London with my husband and oldest daughter.

I found a lot of great inspiration while there.
 There is art everywhere. . .
. . .even in the mundane. . . 


 . . . Above. . .



And below. . .
Below. . .









 And yes, I did visit some amazing and famous art at a few museums, attended a few fantastic Musicals, ate lots of great food, and saw great sights. It was a wonderful trip, and I look forward to seeing London again in the future.


Comments

Lynda said…
Lisa, Sounded like a great trip. Especially loved the pictures of the floors! Really neat patterns.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds