Seasonal

Moving forward with the Season projects.
I carved her face in to linoleum but didn't like the way it was printing, so I carved her face in to EcoKarve. EcoKarve is my favorite carving material. It's 100% recycled rubber and besides being easy to carve in to, it also prints nicely. 

Sample print - Not worried about getting it perfect.



Putting the finishing touches on the Snow Queen.
It's not finished until it's labeled!


Discovered that Micron makes one of their pens with a plastic nib!
This is the fabric pen of my dreams now. I like Micron's but I have a tendency to push too hard and break the nibs. The plastic nibs on these glide along the fabric and don't break! Thank you Micron!!!

I've spent most of this week working on a secret project.
It's been in the works for a year, and I look forward to revealing it all in the next month or so.
I have a big list of stuff I need to finish: Fabric to be dyed for the Season Queens,
blocks to be stitched for the grandson,
blocks to be stitched for myself to enter in a show,
and a quilt to be quilted for a friend.
If only I could work on multiple projects at one time!
Last week I became overwhelmed by the list, and some other things happening in life and couldn't get anything done. Spent too much time wandering around the internet. Maybe I just needed a break.
This week I hope to get back on track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds