36 Days In

 100 days of watercolors and 36 days in. I'm at the point where I am tired of the project and wondering if I really need to go on. 35 days is enough, right?!? Sigh. It is, but I said I'd do 100 days so I'll keep going. It does help to see all the progress I have made by flipping through all the photos.

Day 1 - 9

Day 10 - 18

Day 19 - 28

Day 29 - 36
I just discovered that the watercolor book I am using is cellulose, not cotton. I've been frustrated with the wet on wet technique and perhaps this is why. I'm almost finished with this book so we'll see if the book with more cotton content helps, or if it's just the artist. lol

Comments

Sylvia said…
You can do it! I have thought about what I could do for a 100 day project. I don't know if I can remember to do anything every single day. I might think about a 52 week project. Making/doing something once a week for a year. Maybe you could join me after you finish a 100. Let me know if you wanna try something else when you are done. Or not. :)
These are all so beautiful! Definitely keep going! I have a hard time with 100 day projects. I think daily projects are great, especially 100 day ones because they get you in the habit and you find a way to fit it into your daily schedule. I am decorating index cards and I didn't do it every day, but I also didn't stop. I still try to do one ever day even though my 100 days is long over and I have missed a lot of days.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds