More Watercolors

I should just forget about numbering the paintings because I can't count. 

I get off track all the time. Ugh.


Should be 37 - 45 but I forgot #44 so this is 37-43, and 45-46

And this is #44 that didn't make it to the grid.



47 - 55

56 - 63 because I counted 58 twice.
I seriously can't count.


Some of my watercolors take a lot of practice, and some are okay the first time around. Others I play with digitally to get an idea of what I should do with them. I have a lot more in my sketchbook than what I post. I usually only post what I like. I thought I'd share a few here on my blog, success and unsuccessful. 

Sometimes it takes time for me to see any good in a painting.



Giant lemons! lol

Just playing

I didn't trust myself to paint a hat on Mr. Sheep so I painted several on a separate page and digitally added it to his head for my instagram post.

Practicing carnations

Practicing bees and a hive.  Looks like a swarm. lol

Playing with wax crayons, watercolor, and circles.

Practicing shading.

Can't remember why I didn't post this one.

Played with this background digitally before finally actually painting on it.

One of my silly digital overlays

Final design.

Watercolored background

Digital experiments



Stormy watercolor background

Digital experiments





I love that I can experiment in many designs digitally!

Comments

Lynda Heines said…
Lisa, your artwork takes my breath away. I love where you are going with all of this. So inspirational!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day