60

 I had a big birthday this year: 60 years. My sister wanted it to be an especially fun birthday so she planned a fun weekend for the two of us. I flew to California and we went to San Francisco, one of our favorite cities to celebrate. We stayed in a beautiful little VRBO apartment in Mill Valley. My sister brought her cat too. We all had a wonderful time.


We shopped at Dharma Trading Company, or rather I shopped, my sister watched.

We ate well.

And of course had to add lot of treats. We had delicious Cruffles at Sift.
Especially loved the brownie Cruffle. I would definitely buy it again.

Had my usual nausea riding the hills.


Shopped at Flax Art Supply.

Lots of beautiful books, bags and all the art supplies.


My sister made the best chicken parm.. . 
. . . And a homemade German's Chocolate Cake! My favorite!!!


We spent a perfect day at Stinson Beach. . .
. . with all the birds

We had a good time naming them and giving them each their own voice.



This is 60!
There were a few other people at the beach, but not too many so it was perfect.



Our last night was spent having dinner with some of my friends in the area.

Sara Trail, Sonja Jeter, me, and Stephanie Valencia.
We had a great night of laughs and food.

Grateful to be able to spend this birthday with my sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day