Sketchbook Part 8

This will be the last post with sketchbook photos. 

I will do one more post with a video of the entire sketchbook. 

These are a few fun random pages


I think this would be a really fun wall paper.
Love this color combination.



Trying to come up with 15 different patterns can be surprisingly difficult. Thank goodness for Pinterest.


This page started out completely in the shades of brown and it reminded me of a calico cat, so I blacked out everything that wasn't the cat, and put them on a pink and black quilt.

This page is an example of times when you need to walk away. After I finished the pages, I really hated the left side, and loved the right side. I was very tempted to paint over the left side, and make it more like the right. I decided to step away and now I have decided it is all well and good together.

An attempt at giving the circles some shape with pattern. Some are more rounded than others.

It's fun to draw designs along a line and then fade out the background.
Lots of fun experiments in this sketchbook.
Attempting to work on the second book now.
We will have to wait and see where it goes.


Comments

AnneM said…
Love these, Lisa. Sketchbooks are the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!