Left Handed Drawing

Melanie Testa's latest Video Prompt on the Quilting Arts website encourages a warm up by drawing with your left hand. A couple days ago I drew a number of things with my left hand and was surprised at just how well my left hand could manage. Today, since my other projects are completed, I decided to try the left hand drawings again before I move on to the next step. I found a photo of a butterfly on a chewed up leaf and drew it with my left hand and then colored it using my daughters markers. I then did the same on the right.
I used the wrong red marker on my right hand and so the red parts have blended in with the blue but all the same I'd say it was a successful exercise.

Comments

Melly Testa said…
Wow! you really do have good control! ambidextrous, to say the least

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds