Little

Here I am with my favorite beverage.
You have to look at this photo closely because
there is a cute checked puppy on the couch
which could explain my obsession with making Melly & Me animals.
I wonder who is on the front of that "TV Preview" on the coffee table. . . *Deep Sigh* I loved my tricycle.
Now I just love the city-ness of this photo
with the stairs and laundry in the back.

The house in the next photo is where we lived
when I followed the neighbor boy
to his Grandma's house and we got lost.
I remember the little boy yelling at me to go home
and I didn't know where home was.
He threatened to push me down a very deep hole.
I was so traumatised.

Obviously this picture was taken before we ran away
because I'm sure the trauma would still be evident on my face.

Comments

Lori said…
You haven't changed a bit!!! I love your blog. Keep it going. I would like to "follow" it so put one of those "follow-thingys" on your page.
Cute photos! I love old black & whites.. but there aren't any of me, I know I could edit them, but I like that old 70s look :)
Anneliese said…
I love how cute you are! So, are you going to sign every picture you post?

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day