Passport Wallet Sample

A month or so ago we received a prerelease of the book
"Pretty Little Presents" by Lark Books at work.
I immediately loved the projects
and knew that I would have to make some of them.
There is a very cute flower needle book I made but forgot to photograph and
I have another project from the book in the works that I will finish
when I return from vacation but in the meanwhile I'll post this passport wallet.
There is a zippered vinyl pocket, key loop, pen loop on the left
and two vinyl pockets with a larger pocket underneath on the right.
It is larger than I expected, but would be very nice for keeping together your
passport, airline tickets and other items for traveling. Definitely the prettiest way to travel.

Comments

Jane Babcock said…
hum. you make me feel lazy.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds