New Sample Quilt


Just finished this little sample quilt for Whimsy Cottage and I really like how it turned out. 
The "pattern" is taken from this book:


The method I used is at the beginning of the book.  She also talks about doing curved piecing. 
I am loving the quilt but I am seriously disappointed with the picture.  No matter how much I try I seem to hold the camera at a slight angle causing the photos of my quilts to make them look crooked.  The top is always more narrow than the bottom and it isn't the quilt.  The quilt is square - This crookedness is all from the lousy photographer.

Comments

Unknown said…
Very pretty! I love the colors and your piecing is very interesting to look at!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds