Shop Hopping

The only shop I hopped in was the one I work at: Whimsy Cottage.
I worked every day of shop hop and had a lot of fun meeting new people.
My girls came with me to work the first day and helped out by stamping peoples passports. They are so good at entertaining themselves as well as others! Although I'm not sure Em looks so excited in this photo!

We finally received a big shipment of Wool we'd been waiting on and it was so nice to have several people in the shop to help process it.  It is so beautiful.
And while I was in the shop taking photos I got one of Emotional Anna and her little bat, not that anyone cares. ;)
She such a cute, sad little girl.
Have you ever attended a Quilt Shop Hop?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds